2020年9月7日月曜日

9月7日 Rainy Monday

I am playing with train toy.
"Enfuny flea market!
Hello, do you know what I am making? The clue is... its walking!
I am making this tall!
What does this look like?
I found the pink one :)
My dress is very cute, isn't it?
What do you want to play with? I can bring them.
I like my big brother
We are playing together ;)
We haven't got many customers today... 
I can count with my fingers!
Walking walking...
I am a little sleepy...zzz
English lesson!


Wow!! Its surprising!
How do we look like!?
Cheese!
I want to go to shopping!
I can hear something...Raining...?
Thank you for reading the book for me!
I found a nice red car!
I like Sensei!

He is so adorable!
I've got two sisters at Enfany :) They are so kind.

☆今日のメニュー☆
アジのトマト煮
木の葉しんじょと冬瓜のあんかけ
里芋と絹さやのみそ汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿