2021年2月22日月曜日

2月22日 Laugh Out Loud


Mちゃん 卒園おめでとう!


Big kids have their lesson in the morning


We can`t wait for our lunch ^^


Does that tickle?


I see you!


Our favorite hangout place


They love to gather like this and play quietly



Is this a good smile?


Building an Anpanman Tower


Glad to be of help!


Is this the camera?


I gotta run!


Come on, let`s build some houses


A happy high five!


A future chemist


Isn`t this stuffed toy cute?


We got some more!


Such an angel!


I will miss you my dear friend.


So this is what I was busy doing. 
Do you like it?


We love to listen to stories!


Also, bubbles are one of our many favorites!


I should build a long line of trains


Target acquired!


Here let me help you!


Cheese!


Are you my Mommy? ”No...”


A big hug makes anyone`s day


Laughing all day


We love Mieko sensei!



See you again!


今日のメニュー☆
さわら西京焼き
牛肉とごぼうのしぐれ煮
椀子ソーメン



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿