2021年3月19日金曜日

3月19日 Silly faces mean happiness!

 


Being his usual silly self ^^


Serious cheese pose!


I got a ball, play with me!





Row, row, row your boat 


Where do I put this?


I want to make a big castle!


"Cheese!"


I got some cars. 
But I wonder where are the other cars that I like?


Big kids showing where their elbows are.


Everyone including the small kids love to listen to storytime!


Pretty smile you got there, N-chan!


She's happy she's got a pretty smile!


Posing with a smile underneath!


See, we really love to listen to stories. More please!


They love to explore just about everything and anything!


Here comes the silly faces!


Dancing and jumping to some tune


They look really happy 


Here you are!


What a silly face you got there, S-kun!


Let's play ball!


We love to lounge around.


Oh! Here's a random silly face again! ^^


Is it clean up time yet?


This is our finished product. They are proud of their work!


今日のメニュー☆
カレイみそ焼き
じゃが芋と鶏肉の照り煮
ほうれん草とながねぎのすましじる

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿