2022年4月7日木曜日

4月 7日 Hello friends at the park!


Listening to Teacher Angel's story.





Let's play in this box together. 




K-chan is enjoying the Anpanman toy.


I will give you a big hug, N-chan!


Let's play together.


Give me a high five first, my little friend.


Here, I will help you.


It's going down fast!


Can you please teach me how?



Where does this piece go?


Here you go.





Playing a game with friends. 


Let's do it together.


Lesson time for the big kids. 


Park time! 
Listening to rules before playing. 


They patiently waited. 
Good job, guys!


Wee!


Swing, swing, swing! 
Weeeeeeee!!!


Wanting to touch but they can't. 
They were behaved!


Small kids played inside the sand box.


Slowly putting in the sand in the bucket.





今日のメニュー☆
白身フライ
くずし南瓜のそばろあんかけ
オニオンスープ



 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿