2022年7月26日火曜日

Tuesday 26th exercise day

 Good morning everyone


We are coloring.

There are cats, a lollipop...


...a duck, a rabbit...


...and a butterfly.


Look, it is only half a butterfly.


What Colour will I use...


...maybe blue?


let's play with cars.

We're using a sword and a shield.



Like in the middle ages.


We have bastioned ourself in. It is even difficult to get out.


Here I am again with a car, only this time I'm driving on the ground.


We're making drinks, because it's so hot outside.


No it's exercise time.
Crawling and...


...dancing.


Even the baby's join.


Wow, it's a forrest.


I can almost reach this box, can you give me that toy please?


Walking is so much fun.


Back to the exercise.


The teacher explains what to do next.


Let's stand in a circle...


...very nice...


...and sit down.


Now lay down.


and lift up your upper body.


Wow so flexible.


Playing is so much fun.


I'm already tired.


I'm not :D.


Now we stretch our legs.



Next make a bridge.



Then we stretch our back.








Now we jump.
1...
...2...
...3...
...4...
...5...

I jump on the teachers back.



Now stretch your body.


From the top to your toes.


Noow it's time to play with blocks.


I'm making a car.


I'm so tired now... :D


Todays lunch

乳・小麦
乳卵



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿