2023年1月5日木曜日

1月 5日 What a beautiful day!


Hands up!


Rules first before playing.


Back at the park!


Let me push you, my dear friend!


You can do it, R-chan!


I am a big boy now. 
I can go up the stairs without your help.^^


We have a Pokemon on the loose!

 
Making some shapes on the ground.


Who's this hiding behind the balloons?


G-kun was very happy today. Good job!


Raise your hand if you are cute! ^^


They look so happy!


Crawling like a snake! Faster guys..


Can we play together?


He loved seeing his face on the camera!


This is a car. One of my favorite toys!


This goes round and round!


They missed each other!


Kick the ball as high as you can, R-kun!


He is so happy today, isn't he?


This is what he loves doing. 


Thank you for the beautiful smile!


M-kun missed R-kun's company.


Lesson time with Teacher Satchiko!


今日のメニュー☆
鮭チーズ衣焼き
チンゲン菜とカブのあわせに
みそ汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿