2021年8月23日月曜日

8月23日 Happy start of the week!


Hey there!


Yaaaahhh!!!


I'll give this one to him.


My finger says I am number one!


Little R-chan is busy with some coloring activity.


L-kun is focused and busy with his work. 


Good job!


What is going on?


The kids loved being carried around like this.


Catch me if you can!


It goes like this, right?


Story time with Ayumi sensei.


I love McQueen and Mater!


Ready to jump, in 3..2..1..


Oops! I didn't make it. 


Push push push.


There's another one coming. 


They parked their box cars here.


Ready to push these cars!




Big kids participated too.


Morning lesson for small kids.








Good job, guys!


I want to color some more please.


This is yellow.






What is that?




There it is!


Let's stack them all up, shall we?


Umm.. I changed my mind.


What's the matter, E-kun?


Morning lesson.




Y-chan talking to Timo sensei.




S-kun seems to be enjoying his work.


I think I can reach the ceiling. 




Good work, everyone!


今日のメニュー☆
赤魚粕漬焼き
白菜とひき肉の味噌炒め
わかめとちくわのすまし汁


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿