2022年9月1日木曜日

2022/8/31 Summer Festival 2022!!!


Everybody's ready and excited for our Summer Festival!



Shoot the ring !


Smashing water melon!


Catching Fish!


Can I buy watermelon juice please!


Yummy cupcakes!


Im having so much fun here!


Go go catch the fish!


Face painting with our talented teacher Eya


Teacher's are ready to sell their yummy and tasty snacks!


Story time with our beautiful teacher Maira!


Am I too cute ;)


I love watermelon!




I choose blue shave ice!


I can't eat snacks made by milk so Im already happy and satisfied with my own biscuits yummy snacks:)


Kid's are all happy with their eat all you can snacks, happy tummy!


Too cute K chan!!!


That's so cool R kun!



Thank you teacher for the tasty yummy watermelon juice!


happy me:))



Thank you teachers!


Preparing for our games!


Can you give me ticket please teacher Aiko!


This is my 3rd yummy cupcakes!


Shaved ice more!!!








My chance now! more watermelon juice please!


Yum yum yummy snacks!



Wow K kun thats looks art


let's get more shaved after this okay!


What next Im going to eat mmmmm!






I got 2 cupcakes hehe


You want to join? this is fun!


This is my smiley face:)


My face painting can't wait to see it!


Bff fishing together


I like this, so much fun!


I won the game , so i deserve to choose my prize


I can't catch my fish :(


Dancing and singing together with teachers


I will catch a fish for my dinner tonight;)


Let's try to catch all the fish!


We are all having a fantastic festival



Making animal balloons





Can I have one Taiyaki teacher Maira please


Thank you teacher Maira!


Teacher Sachiko's shaved ice with different flavors
booth (kakikori)


Teacher Yuri's cupcakes booth



Teacher's Simon Cave ball booth







I want more kakikori please! or shaved ice


My favorite cupcakes Mmmmm yummmy!


Can I have one please!


Here is my ticket for one kakikori or shaved ice please



This is so cool!






Teacher can you help me to catch the fish please




Teacher Miara's delicious Taiyaki!


本日のメニュー☆

城三坂南蛮すり
春雨と豚に行くの痛め
みそ汁

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿