2022年9月6日火曜日

Fun times at Tuesday

Hello everyone, let's start by distributing the toys.


It seems difficult to decide who plays with what.


I just stay here.


What other toys do we have here?


We can share, so everyone has fun.


So many choices.


I like the rings.


Today I'm a dinosaur, I brought my book, so let's have a look.


Do you now this one?


Sucha big watermelon.


It's bigger than my head.


Oh, it's actually a ball.


What's your favourite dinosaur?


A big baby...


...or actually two big babies?


Catch the teacher and get the watermelon.


I almost have it.


I caught the silver ball.


We caught the teacher, he can't move, yay!


I can even stand on his back, if he lays down.


Here we have a very happy child.


Amazed by every small thing.


As well as amazed by the person taking pictures.


So cheerful.


What a nice smile.


Let's take a look through the window.


Look over there.


What's that?


It's a happy T. 


Also very energetic.


And happy to touch anything.


this can turn.


So muc food, yum!


T is holding a flower.


Let's play together.


I'm going to cook.


What did you make?


The ring toys are so much fun.


Look what I can do.


Can i fit my head in?


I can swing it around my hip, look.


It rolls so well as well.


If you take it apart you can play with it differently.


Like this, I have a monster hand. Can you do it?


I can do it.


Look!


Let's drink.


Everything in one go, amazing.


Ah, that was good.


Today we played a ball game.


I'm the fastest.


I'm fast too.


Switch to the next partner.


Once again such a bright smile.


Back to the game.



We went to the park today.


A lot of teachers came with us.


When we cross the street, we have to raise our arms.


I play on the swing.


Let's wait for our turn.


I'm a dinosaur.


The slide is fun too.


We are making sand cakes.


The spring rider is so interesting for the small children.



On the slide.


Even the small children can go on the swing.



Such a fun day at the park.


Now it's time to go back.


It was fun.


Be careful to stay in the line.



In the lesson, we have to listen to the teacher.


I'm a monster.


Rawr!


My fingers are so long.


Even the small children find it fun.


It works even on our feet.


Even the teacher can do it.


Todays lunch is:
豚しょうが焼き・ゆずみそ和え・すまし汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿