2022年11月16日水曜日

11月16日 It's cold today, friends! Keep warm!


Hmm.. What can I find in here?


They love to play with blocks. 


I want to open this one. 


Let me draw the ones on the book. 


What are you guys mimicking?


Building a tall tower makes me so tired. 
But I like it!


Time to go to the park!


L-kun is waiting for his turn. Good job!


Sit and slide, guys!


Bedning their knees so they won't bump their heads. 
Smart thinking, little ones!


G-kun is very happy!


There he goes! Wee!


They are so silly!


Run and I will catch you!


I want to go for another round!


Can I hang here on the monkey bars?


Oh it's too high!


E-kun, can you put your feet over the bar?


Playing tag.


The little ones are doing so good in going up the stairs. 


Time to say bye bye to the park!


きょうのメニュー☆
ミニ菜めし
温きしめん
春菊の信田和え


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿