2022年11月17日木曜日

11月17日 Today was such a fun-filled day!


Hello? Umm.. does this go to my mouth?



Figuring it out which one goes together.


Here you go,L-kun.


Gotta brush your hair always.


E-kun reading his book to his friends.


Paw Patrol, my favorite!


I can see you!


So nice to see you guys together reading a book.


Rules first before playing!


So sweet!


"I will take him to the slide."


You can do it, A-chan!


R-kun waiting for L-kun. 


Wee!!!


He collected these leaves and had to leave them on the ground 
to hold onto the swing. 


Is this a race, guys?


Yeehaw!


Good job everyone!


Should I get more leaves to collect?


Everyone loves this big slide.


Pretty flower like pretty M-chan!


Go, Y-chan! You can do it!


Hello there!


今日のメニュー☆
白身魚の南蛮漬け
春雨と豚肉の炒め風
みそ汁


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿