2023年3月15日水曜日

2023/3/15 Sunny Wednesday!

LESSON TIME!

Our topic for this morning was about TRANSPORTATION!
Lets enjoy the ride of learning!



Thank you kids for your participation during our lesson!



Sticker time! Positive reinforcement to enhance learning.




Very good A for listening well to teacher Gen .


            Learning  is fun!


Good Job KIds!



INDOOR ACTIVITY

SMILE!


What are you holding?
M: My hands are full!


I'm cooking for lunch!



                                              Decorating the wall 


Food is now ready to serve!


M: Can I help guys?


CIRCLE TIME


They had a great time doing animal movements!



 Lets do exercise!






OUTDOOR ACTIVITY!

To the Park we go!


Safety First!


Enjoying the ride!



Recalling rules when playing the park!


Thank you for playing with us teacher Delia!





Lets go slide!!




                                            I'll wait for my turn to slide!



今日のメニュー✨
ポークソテー味噌に
がんも煮
すまし汁



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿