2023年3月14日火曜日

3月14日 What a cold day it is today

 


It's exercise time!


Jump, jump, jump!


The babies are so adorable!
I think they are trying to talk to each other. ^^


Exercise time with Teacher Naz. 


Everyone is giving their best!


Even little K-chan is doing her best. 
Good job!


I wonder what is going on there?


Stretch those little legs!


I want to learn how to walk. 
I want to practice.^^


Lesson time!


He loves lining up all of the trains.


Great job small kids!
(Lesson time with Teacher Gen)


They love these characters. 


Oh hi there cute little one!


I am going to connect all of these! 


Hmm.. What are you building?


Good job, R-chan! 


The bigger kids went to the park today.


"I want to ride by myself."


R-kun loves helping out a hand to the smaller kids. 


今日のメニュー✨
イワシ梅醤油煮
春雨と豚肉の炒め煮
みそ汁



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿