2023年5月19日金曜日

5/19/2023 Do you like it when it's raining?

 


How serious should we read the book?


Excuse me? What are you guys doing?


The big kids love books!


Tulip class with Teacher Gen.
We learned the ABC today. 


The kids had a lot of fun playing with balls. 


Can you give me yellow, please?


He is pumped up for circle time!


The 3 cuties!


What a big and nice smile you have, M-chan!


The little kids love to stay with the big ones. 


Can we make a circle guys?


They can follow the command of the teacher perfectly. 
Good job!


 Can you take my hand, L-kun?


Let's make a circle with others!


Mini story time with teacher Soura. 


Let me hug you, my friend!



E-kun seems to still remember all of the names of flowers. 


今日のメニュー🌟
さわら西京焼き
甘辛鳥ごぼう
すまし汁
(ソーメンとわかめ)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿