2021年4月12日月曜日

4月12日 Flowers are falling




Ready, steady, set, GO!


Here I come!


Is that how you do it? I'll try it too!


I'm coming through!


Let's try again one more time.


We are going to jump in 3,2,1!


These beautiful flowers are blocking my face.

Here I go.. Wee!

I like pink flowers!

So today, I shall make something nice.


I need to pour more sand into these buckets.

Hmm.. I wonder. What will he make today?


It's so much fun here!


Hey there!

I'll try to carry these at once.


S-kun loves to hold onto blocks.


We're big boys now so we can do this.

Yee-haw!

Can you tell, I'm having a lot of fun.

Hello!


I love this slide.


I wanna go faster!


We take turns here.

Take my picture, I'll say cheese!


This is my happy face!


I climbed up the ladder. 


Here I come!








I can balance on one leg!

今日のメニュー

さわらハーブ衣焼き

ポテトサラダ

インゲンといものみそ汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿