2021年4月19日月曜日

4月19日 Happy Monday!

 





Ready, steady, go!


What's that over there?


I think I'm ready.


Give me your best pose!


They look so happy.


I can do this!


She enjoys playing with the sand.


I did it!


She tried everything today. Good job!


I love to play with the sand.


Swing, swing, swing!


Patiently waiting for his turn. Good job, L-kun!


Here I go!


We're big boys so we can do this! Look!


He was so proud of himself climbing.


What is it, Mayu sensei?


I think I want to build something. 


Happy friends!


They are busy.


Such a lovely day to slide!


WEEEEEEE!!!


Have you found it?


We do things together. 


Oh! What is that over there?


She is at peace.





Everyone is busy doing their own thing.


Let's look over there!


I am mighty. I can do this.


See! I can hang onto these bars. I'm a big boy now.


What are you looking for?


She is very calm with Gladys sensei.




今日のメニュー
メバル旨煮
切昆布大豆煮
もやしとわかめのみそ汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿