2021年4月9日金曜日

4月9日 Cheese for the weekend!

I think this is a nice book.

Don't push the button.




We went to the park.


Uh oh! We can't go inside the sandbox today.


What was that over there?


I think I changed my mind. I want to try that one!





Let me help you.


Look at me. I can do it by myself already!


A beautiful pink flower.


Let's go look for more!


Let's go!

Watch me.


I can do this!

Yes! I did it!

I think I should move to another one.


This is better. 


Me too! I wanna do it too.


Me too, guys! I want to do it too!


How many flowers do we have, Mayu sensei?


They are so happy!


I can climb this one!


Nice pose, little one!

Go for it, E-kun!


Here you go.


Is it the weekend yet?
CHEESE! 


今日のメニュー
ミートソーススパゲティ
白菜とカイワレの和え物
ベジタブルスープ





 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿