2022年10月24日月曜日

2021/10/24 Happy Monday!!!

 


You looks so happy cutie girl:)


Can I borrow your toy please.


Hey, don't tell to anybody that im hiding here okay!


Broom broom let's go !


sharing is caring:)


I lost my toys:(




You look having fun with teacher Simon K kun!




You are a gifted child, amazing drawing H....chan good job!


Do I need to draw more teacher?




I like playing under the table hehehe


Great combination goodluck girls!


Okay guys we just have a tiny house , but it's okay the most important is we are all happy:)))


Great job K-kun hulahulahoop!


Well done everybody!


I gotcha M-kun!


Common don't be shy , you can hold my hand.


which im going to play first this one or this one yay!


You both too cute aww:)))


The 3 buddies!

☆ Lunch Menu ☆
あじみりんやき
さつまいものサラダ
みそ汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿