2022年10月11日火曜日

2022/10/11 Happy Sunny Tuesday!

 


Oh wow ! me too I want to try teacher Eya please:)


Everybody lets do excercise!


You can't catch me!




Who wants to play ball with me guys!


I like writing and princess but I can't take not to cry...


Can you be my friend?


Im not in the mood to play at the sand right now:(


I can still play even I miss my mommy and daddy:)


The bestfriends


Happy kids:)




Craft time for Halloween!!!


Excercise time with teacher Naz!


Lesson time with teacher Simon!


Explaining the rules inside of the park before play time!


Happy girl:)


So much fun!


Don't worry I will guide you;)


Lesson time with the small kids:)


Exciting!


Let's be friends okay:)


Hi, what's your name?


Please don't bother us , we are busy.


They were both cute!




Im happy and enjoying playing :)


☆Lunch Menu☆
イワシ梅自由湯
春雨と豚肉の炒め煮
わかめと油毛の味噌汁

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿