2021年5月26日水曜日

5月26日 The hunt for caterpillar




The kids and Mayu sensei found a little caterpillar


R-chan likes to walk around by holding onto this yellow railing

We are the best of friends!


I'm too little to swing by myself.


Hmm.. What caught his attention?


I think this caught R-kun's attention.


She likes to try everything. Such a brave girl!


Here's another one.


Here's a flower for you, sensei.


They start looking for some bugs


Have you found one yet?


I think they did!


There is the little caterpillar.


Can you see it?


Everybody is curious and keen to look at it. 





What is up there?


Have we got something?


Happy little explorers!


I think I found something.


Here's an interesting plant. 


I am mighty and strong.
I can do this!


今日のメニュー☆
チキンのバーベキューソース
豆腐サラダ
小松菜のみそ汁

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿