2021年5月14日金曜日

5月14日 Little explorers!


I made a cake!


Prefers books over toys


What are we building today?


You can do it, Y-chan!


I have to hold on so I won't fall.
I can do it!


Laying on my chest so I can swing back and forth without falling!


Looking for some bugs and insects!


We're glad to see you happy, K-kun!


Hello!


Such a clever girl!


I think I want to do it too!


Cheering for the little ones!


Looking for more interesting things!


We love to swing!


I found a cherry-like fruit!


Now I'll try this swing by sitting down on it.


He is so happy he found a rock!


Good job, R-chan. Keep going!


Patiently waiting for her turn at the swing. 


We are the big boys. 


And we can do this too!


Wee!


Kids had a lot of fun at the park today.


Oh wow! There's more!


今日のメニュー☆
ソース焼きそば
たぬき和え
白菜のみそ汁

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿