2021年5月10日月曜日

5月10日 It's a sunny Monday today!


Climbing, but smiling for the camera too!


Say cheese, E-kun!


Yeehaw!


Can I go faster?


I'm a big girl, I can do this!


The big boys are always together. 


Lift one foot up, and say cheese!


I want to make some big bubbles!


Where should I go next? 


Is that a big one I made?


I will try to walk on the sand.


The kids are having fun with the big bubbles.


Everyone wants to try.


Nice smile!


They are listening well.


I think I'm ready to dig some sand!


Come on R-chan, let's start digging!


It's fun!


I want to try!


This is what I thought. It's fun!


I will make it to the top. 


Yeah! Me too!


Thank you for putting it back, T-kun. 


I can do this! I'm a big boy now. 

今日のメニュー☆

さわら西京焼き

白菜の煮びたし

椀子ソーメン

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿