2021年5月31日月曜日

5月31日 Goodbye, May!


Do you like ketchup on your corn flakes?


As requested, bubble time for the kids.


Ready.. Jump!


They love to climb trees.


I'm not little anymore. Look at me!


Good job, T-kun!


They are all busy doing some digging.


Nice smile you got there!


This is his current favorite shirt!


I think the bug is moving.


There was an ant, a big one!


We love to hunt for some bugs and insects.


"I did it!" 
He was so proud of himself for climbing the ladder. 


Swing, swing, swing!


Wee! Me too!


Picking up some objects from the ground.


I like this red slide!


Focused on finding some bugs and insects.


Nice to see you again, Helena-chan!


Such a big boy already.


Look sensei! We can both stand on the swing!


今日のメニュー☆
鶏肉の味噌焼き
大根のかに風味あんかけ
椀子ソーメン


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿