2021年9月14日火曜日

9月14日 Happy children, happy life!


We're back here, yay!




The kids are happy to be back.


Hi Y-chan, did you find something?


Come on, R-kun, say cheese with me!


Running is a good exercise.


Alright, here I come!


Go go go!


The boys have a good grip!


I want to try this too.


What could they be looking for?


What a pretty smile you have there.


These little ones are always curious.


I am about to make a long car.


I think they are having a secret meeting. 


I am preparing your order, ma'am.


Do you need some spoon, too?


Kids love interacting with grown-ups.


Hey sir, are you stuck outside?


Oh, you are cleaning the glass. 
I think I want to try that too. 


Everyone is patiently waiting to go to the park.


Good job, kids!


Let's go guys!








Power hug!


The girls are in search for the lost treasure. 


Have you found it yet, K-kun?


Oops. I don't think so.


Could it be here, somewhere?


Looks like he found something.


Is it a clover, L-kun?




I picked up some yellow leaves.


Here you go.


R-chan, let me hold your hand. 
I will help you.


We are happy to see you happy!


Look over there!


Mighty S-kun!





We are proud that these kids are good listeners.








Smile!


Let's stay together.


Flower, power!


I got a yellow flower.


Mine is green!


Mine too!


Yellow looks nice too.


I got a pretty pink flower.


It's pretty, isn't it?


The smile goes well with the flower.


I like pink.


Me too! It's my favorite.


☆今日のメニュー☆

ポークカレー
マリネ風
マカロニサラダ
コンソメスープ



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿