2021年9月22日水曜日

9月22日 A lot of small teachers today!


This is how you build a big castle.


Hey buddy, what is that?


I have one here too!


I`m walking on sunshine!


Yes?


Ready to jump.. 3..2..1..


Woops!


Here`s a ball for you, R-kun!






Do you want to borrow my ball?


Can I try too, please?


Clap, clap, clap!


Dancing and singing time!




Clap your hands!


Touch your head!


Now, your toes!








I have 3 trains.


Lots of blocks!


Here you go.


I have a pink one.










Let`s share together.


Nice smile!










We`re trying to build a castle.


See?


Here. 


S-kun is the pretend teacher.


Okay guys. Listen to the story.


They are good listeners, aren`t they?




Look at my dress, isn`t it nice?





Short writing activity for N-chan and S-kun.
(big kids)




今日のメニュー☆
秋鮭塩焼き
野菜入り炒り玉子
ごぼうとほうれん草のすまし汁

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿