2021年9月17日金曜日

9月17日 Happy Friday!


What could that be?


Let me grab this ball. 


I am a fast runner!


Wee! This is fun!


Okay, let me down please. Thank you. 


I'll pass you the ball. 


E-chan wants to have the ball.


Can I have it please?


Maira sensei and L-kun is in a wrestling battle. 


I have a green truck.


Now, can you see it better?


I'm gonna catch you!


This looks like a body of water. 





This relaxes E-kun. 


Up and down. 





 
It feels big, doesn't it?


She is always happy.


L-kun is hiding. Can you see him? 


Just another photo of kids having random. 




Bouncing ball. 






What would you like to have?





Welcome to my store.




Patiently waiting for their lunch to be served. 
Everyone is such a good listener.


今日のメニュー☆
鶏肉のチリソース煮
なすのおろし和え
中華スープ




 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿