2021年9月27日月曜日

9月27日 Hooray for Monday!




Let's build a castle together, shall we?


There is one more piece left. 
I shall get it out. 


Of course, we need to close it, right?


One of my many talents is, to balance these on my head.


See this? I'm good, right?


Swinging with Timo sensei.


E-chan likes it here at the park. 


We need to take turns. 


What is that?


They found something interesting. Hmm..


Let me check it.


Is that a rock?

]

Or something?


He has a sharp vision. 


Big L-kun likes to play with the smaller ones. 
What a good big brother!




Here you go, Y-chan.


Morning lesson with Timo sensei. 


Seems like they are having fun, aren't they?


Meanwhile, the bigger kids are playing.


Let me show you.


Now, it's time for the big kids' lesson.


High five!


Everybody gets to have a high five!


Do you put this here?


Hmm.. I think so?


This is me trying to say cheese!


Silly faces!


I think it's time to clean up.


He tries to wipe his sweat off with a tissue.


Listening before playing. 
Good job, kids!


Patiently waiting for his turn. 


Wee!


I am a big boy now. 
I can climb this ladder all on my own. 








Slide is fun!


I can do this!


L-kun loves to look after the small kids.


Such a sweet big brother!


Thank you for catching me, L-kun!


Let me try too.


I am having fun here in the sandbox.
No more crying for me.


So many colorful toys to use. Yay!


Dig, dig, dig!


R-chan too is enjoying herself.




今日のメニュー☆
サワラ白だし焼き
木の葉しんじょと冬瓜のあんかけ
玉ねぎと油揚げのみそ汁

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿