2021年9月6日月曜日

9月6日 Gloomy and Rainy Monday!

 


We went to the park earlier today.


The kids were so lucky, the skies were still clear. 


Let's play together.


I am making my food today.


Happy face!


I have to pack my things.


Organizing by color. 


Exploring nature is fun!


1,2,3 go!


Hmm.. What could they be talking about?


Put some leaves, one by one.


Push me, please.


Everyone will have their turn. 


yeehaw!


Push please!


She loves to do things on her own.




Wee!


Mighty L-kun!




Here we go!


I can do this.


Me too, I can do this!


Explaining the rules before playing.


Great listening guys!


Time for some desk activity.


Writing, writing.


Nice grip you got there, Y-chan!


Go ahead, you can do it, M-chan.


I shall have 2 colors.


Their happy faces are priceless!


今日のメニュー☆
アジおろし煮
くすじ南瓜のトマト煮
たまごと油揚げのスープ 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿