2021年9月30日木曜日

9月30日 Goodbye, September!

Goodbye, September!
And Goodbye S kun,E chan!
I wish you and yours all the best☆
Let's get together again :)♪






Every one is excited to play in the park today.
Good listening, guys!


What is that, Maira sensei?


I need to go look for a pink flower!


Let's go guys!


Have you seen something yet?


Beautiful flowers, aren't they?


H-chan, look here!


Everyone is busy.


It's reading time.


Let me show you my age.


1..2..3..


This will be a tall car. See the wheels?


I'll take this one, Maira sensei. Bye!


He is quietly counting his toys.




Can I have some corn please?


This is how you do it. 


Like this?


He has his favorite trains and cars. 


He is so proud that he can open and close this. 


Okay, you can take this.


Big pretty smile!


Good job, S-kun!
Proud of you. 


Yes, of course. We can share this same spot.


今日のメニュー☆
ロールキャベツ~トマトソース
蒸し鶏と白菜の和物
ネギ入りたまごスープ


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿